Clothing and Accessories
Although as we all like to wear our favourite clothes and accessories, there are some things that you should not forget when leaving the caravan while heading out for the beach.
- Swimsuits that make you feel fabulous
- Stylish cover-ups for extra sun protection
- Trendy hats and sunglasses to shield you from the sun’s rays
- Comfy flip-flops for those leisurely walks on the sand
- Beach towels, because everyone deserves a soft spot by the shore
- Beach bags for carrying your must-have beach essentials
- Waterproof pouches to keep your beloved electronics safe from the waves
Sun Protection, Safety and First Aid
It is easy to forget about sun protection when you are planning a Family holiday, but it is important not to forget these essential beach items.
- Sunscreen with a high SPF to protect your skin
- A well-stocked first aid kit for minor emergencies
- Insect repellent to keep those pesky critters at bay
- Life jackets, especially if you’re bringing little adventurers along